Our Company has actively pursued CSR activities. It is committed to contribute to the overall economic development of the nation while improving the quality of life of the local community.
The Company has contributed in developing the approach road to the Haldia Terminal, along with other Industry members. It has also participated in distribution of blankets and food packets to the poor and handicapped people. It has contributed towards maintenance of rural schools for underprivileged children. The main focus of social welfare and rural community development measures of the company is education and health care.
The Company also continues its efforts towards preserving the natural resources, developing green belt areas and imparting training to employees on precautionary measures to reduce environmental pollution.
IPPL advocates the cause of a pollution-free environment by projecting LPG as a viable, economical and eco-friendly alternative. IPPL has reached out and touched the lives of millions, enriching the quality of life.
Contribution by IPPL under CSR Scheme during 2014-2017:
- Construction of two classrooms in the Govt. High School Building in Athipattu Village, Thiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu.
- Construction of ten classrooms at Athipattu Govt. High School for upgrading to Higher Secondary School in Athipattu Village, Thiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu.
- Construction of Ground Floor of Primary Section Paranchak Higher Secondary School, Haldia, West Bengal.
- Contribution to MANTRA, an NGO for upholding Health Education & Empowermnet Rights of Slum Children in Kolkata.
- 16 slice spiral CT scanner, Vessel Sealing System, Lower Track Urology Retroscope and Lap Instruments to Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre & Research Institute, Kolkata.
- Full Auto Analyzer for Biochemistry application in Laboratory to The Calcutta Heart Clinic & Hospital Society, Kolkata.
- Modularis Variostar for Urology Department & Total Body Bone Densitometry System to Ramkrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan, Kolkata.
- Equipments for computer laboratory and one Tonometer Schiotz Reister for Charitable Dispensary to Ramkrishna Mission Swami Vivekananda’s Ancestral House & Cultural Centre, Kolkata.
Drinking Water & Sanitation
- Construction of two blocks of public toilets in two locations in Athipattu Village, Thiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu.
- Construction of two nos. of Overhead Tank of 1 lakh ltrs capacity with 2 km pipeline for distributing drinking water to Athipattu Panchayat, Thiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu.
- Construction of 2 lakh ltrs capacity Overhead Tank at KGL Prabhu Nagar, Athipattu Village, Thiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu for providing adequate and safe drinking water.
- Construction of 1 lakh ltrs capacity sump at Kollati, Athipattu Village, Thiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu.
- Provided Hydraulic body tipper for collection of solid waste for Minjur Town Panchayat, Tamil Nadu.
- Supply of Tractor with Tipping Trailer for collection of Municipal solid waste to Athipattu Village, Thiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu.